Vivid film mode makes photos stronger and bolder. They look and feel quite different. Whether you like this or not comes down to personal taste.
Vivid film mode increase saturation and contrast.
With vivid vilm mode, there's a risk that photos you take will become garish. In particular photos of people may look unflattering.
- A camera with a vivid film mode
- Activate vivid film from the cameras menu
Follow up shots
- Most cameras also let you increase saturation and contrast even further.
- Saturation will make colours stronger and tends to make photographs more fun.
- Contrast make highglights and shadows more pronounced. It also makes colours stronger. Contrast tends to make images have more 'pop', become edgier and sometimes feel moodier.