A stunning way to photograph people
Is taking normal photos of people not cool enough for you?
- A water proof camera, or a camera with underwater housing
- A swimming pool which has sunlight streaming into it
- One or more other people.
- Change into your swimsuit
- Jump into the pool with your water proof camera. If it's a public swimming pool then find a spot where there's no one else around. Do not photograph strangers!
- Ensure that sunlight is behind you or just off to the side, otherwise your subject will appear too dark
- Once you're in position, everyone dive below the water so that you're fully immersed
- Get your friend(s) to do a few different poses
Follow up shots
- Extra marks if your subject are wearing normal clothes instead a swimsuit. Gold star if it's a wedding dress.