- For you to be a passenger in a moving car
- If available, shutter-priority mode at 1/500 or faster. This to eliminate motion blur.
- Gives you something fun to do during boring car rides
- Gives you a chance to photograph things when the driver is too grumpy to stop.
- Wind the window down so that you’re not shooting through glass which causes reflections and colour distortion
- Where possible, try to avoid shooting directly sideways from the car because this maximises motion blur. Shoot diagonally forwards instead.
- Also try to avoid zooming in too much, because motion blur get amplified.