Capture the splendor of the outdoors
Nature provides us with and endless source majestic and timeless views.
- Some scenery
Time of day
- Any time during the day, though the two hours after sunrise or before sunset works best.
- A sunny day.
- Remove any elements from your frame that donít add to the picture. Remove elements by reposition your camera. Zoom in a little if you need to.
- Put your focal point 1/3 from the left or right of the frame.
- Find a simple foreground element, such as a tree, to include. A foreground element helps create a sense of scale.
- For most shots, leave the camera fully zoomed out