Live like a rock star and get a birds eye view over your city
- A camera, preferably with a long zoom.
- A seat on a scenic helicopter
- A sunny day.
- If available, shutter-priority mode at 1/500 or faster. This to eliminate motion blur. Well maybe :)
- Activate any image stabilisation that your camera may have
- Sit up straight so that your back isnít against the back of your seat. This will reduce vibrations Likewise, donít rest your arms on anything
- Scenic flight are just that, scenic, so you should have no shortage of great photo opportunities