Old farm buildings and equipment have a story to tell
- A camera, preferably with a long zoom. Often relics are far from the road on private land.
- A car, a country side and a willingness to stop often and take your time
- Something old and falling apart in the country side
Time of day
- Any time during the day, though the two hours after sunrise or before sunset works best.
- Get as close as you can, and zoom in for the rest.
- Often the best shots aren't fully zoomed in, and show the relic within a scene. If possible, try both compositions while you're there.