Everyone takes photos of their friends and family, but not everyone knows how to do it well
Taking better looking photos of friends and family is easy when you know how
- Another person.
- A window
- Day time
- Rotate the camera 90 degrees, so the frame is higher than it is wide.
- Frame the picture to only include the subjects head and shoulders
- Get your subject to sit or stand indoors next to a window where there in indirect light – meaning then sun is not directly on them
- Zoom-in your camera a moderate to high amount.
- If the flash goes off, it’s usually OK because it has less effect during the day. Check the results and if they’re not good, turn off the flash.