A fun way of getting people to interact with the scene. Will makes people look twice at your photos.
- Another person.
- Something in the background for them to interact with
- If available, select aperture-priority mode at set it to 8 if you have a compact camera and 16 if you have a dSLR. This will help get both the person and the background into focus
- Work out what funny business you want the other person to get up to
- Now direct the other person into place. Get them to strike a particular post and then stay completely still.
- Make small small adjustments to your camera position in order to get the person and background to align.