Fun and energetic photos of people
- One or more other people
- Position yourself so that the sun is either behind your or too your side. You probably don't want the sun in front of you because this mean your friends are cast in shadows.
- A sunny day.
- Aim your camera at the subject and half press the shutter button until it focuses, then compose your shot and fully press the button.
- If available, shutter-priority mode at 1/500 or faster. This to eliminate motion blur.
- Find a simple background so that it doesn't distract any attention away from your friends
- Get your friend(s) to do a wacky jump and fully press the shutter-button to take the photo
- You're unlikely to get a good shot the first time, so repeat it a few times.