A technique that blurs the road while (apparently) keeping the inside of the car still
Gives a feeling of travelling through space.
I cannot see this one surviving
- For you to be in the front passenger seat of a moving car
- Low light
- Fully zoom-out the camera. Include some of the car interior as a reference point
- Shutter-prioirty mode at 1/4 or slower. This creates motion blur.
- Hold the camera as stedily as you can
- Take a lot of photos, planning to delete the vast majority of them later at your computer. It's normal to only keep 1 in 20.