Something thatís probably too advanced for this book, donít know if itís even possible
- A camera with manual exposure mode.
- A tripod, or at least somewhere to rest the camera.
- An area with no artificial light
- A night with little to no wind. A bright moon to provide illumination and create shadows.
- Activate the 2 second timer to eliminate camera shake.
- Use manual mode
- Disable auto-ISO and use the lowest ISO you can. Note: you may wish to use a high ISO while you do test shots.
- Find and interesting scene, preferably one where the moon is providing side-light which will crease some shadows.
- Setup camera on tripod, or rest it on something solid