Somehow this makes it seems like the subject is an ordinary person with hidden superpowers
- Another person
- A location to serve as background, like a road winding down a hill, or a pier
- Sun off to your side so that you'll have side shadows, which create a sense of depth.
- A sunny day
- Put the subject to the side of the frame feet are on the side of the frame
- Aim your camera at the subject and half press the shutter button until it focuses, then compose your shot and fully press the button.
- Stand behind your friend
- Put camera on ground level