Instantly freeze running water
- A camera with shutter-priority mode.
- Something with lots of running water, such as a fountain or a water fall
- A sunny day. This allows you to use very high shutter speeds.
- Get close, or zoom-in so the drops of water appear large
- Shutter-priotity mode as fast as your camera will allow given the light, such as 1/2000.
- Take a lot of photos, planning to delete the vast majority of them later at your computer. It's normal to only keep 1 in 20. Each shot will appear different because of the random nature of running water