Use car lights to draw brights lines in the dark
- A camera with shutter-priority mode.
- A tripod, or at least somewhere to rest the camera.
- A road with a decent amount of traffic, preferably with street lights
- A night with little to no wind.
- Shutter-priority mode at 4 seconds. You can adjust this later to suit.
- Activate the 2 second timer to eliminate camera shake.
- Setup the camera on a tripod, or put it on the ground. Aim your camera at the road.
- Because you're using a 2 second self-timer, if there aren't many cars on the road, you'll need to take photos before the cars enter the frame.