Create a sense of movement in your pictures with motion blur
- A camera with shutter-priority mode.
- A tripod, or at least somewhere to rest the camera. You'll be using a slow shutter speed so it's critical that the camera remains steady, otherwise the entire image will be blurry.
- Something which is moving
- Low light in order to use a slow shutter speed. Indoors is good, as is outdoor close to or after sunset.
- Shutter-prioirty mode at 1/4 or slower. This creates motion blur.
- A person walking
- Someone performing on stage
- Something being thrown
- A ferris wheel at night