Capture breathtaking aerial views while travelling
- A window seat on an airplane, preferably flying around sunrise or sunset
- If feasible, check in to your flight early and request a window seat. If you're flying around sunrise or sunset, then you want to be on the side closest to the sun.
- Ignore what the weather is doing on the ground and take your camera anyway, it doesnít matter if itís raining because you spend most of the flight above the clouds where it's always sunny
- Airplanes vibrate alot, so ensure image stabilisation is turned on if your camera has it
- To reduce vibration, sit up straight so that you're not touching the back of your seat and don't rest your arms on anything